Here it is:
Quilt details can be found on yesterday's post.
I used this tutorial here to make the faux piped binding. I cut my fabric on the straight of grain but otherwise followed the instructions. I never get good results from binding back to front (vs. back to front) and with single fold binding vs. double, but I think with some practice and a few tweaks, this could look really neat. Next time, I will stitch the front with my regular sewing foot, and NOT my walking foot. I changed the foot after I was already 3/4 of the way done and I wish I had figured this out sooner. My walking foot made short ugly stitches and the open toe kept on catching on the piping. UGH!!! I also do better with narrower binding strips - I always seem to have excess fabric.
Oh well, as with much with quilting, it's a learning process.