3.2.12

"Fifty by Fifty"

So let me first explain -- my blog title is a little "tongue and cheek", I'm still in my 50th year until mid-March, and I wanted to get 50 blocks done before then.  In fact, I was bound and determined to get to the 50 block mark by the end of January and....drum roll.... mission accomplished (for real)!!


"Fifty by Fifty"
Farmer's blocks for 2012

This one makes me dizzy:



Yet another basket:







That's all for now.  I'm thinking I'll take a break from Farming for a bit so I can work on some other WIPs like this one and this one.  My family would also appreciate not hearing so much swearing coming out of the sewing room (PP tiny blocks brings out the worst in me)!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!

Congratulations on such a sweet, quiltey goal! and Happy Early Birthday!

Michelle @ the quilted tortoise said...

Yay Claudia, way to go! Your blocks are beautiful. Have a fantastic birthday! Surely you need to replenish your stash after making all those blocks! There's a birthday treat!